Helping turn social media engagement into results within the Saint Louis region.
Turning Instagram stories into the ultimate virtual reality playground using Spark AR.
With segmentation and LUX color grading, I present the "Green Mist" filter which enhances AR color grades to make stories pop with color.
Using the power of sequencing and rendering images inside a loop on a timer, I provided the Balkan community the ultimate random dish generating filter.
With animated figures and facial recognition, I was able to provide the balkan community with their own filter that supplies the trendiest balkan sequence animations.
Want your own filter?
Just some web design work that I did, nothing special.. or is it?
Get in touch
Don't just stand out, make an impression.
– Update background image on Stack Section.
– Add column under Stack to host resume.
– Update icons on Stack section.
– Introduce toolkit for each stack icon.
– Develop stack section on About page.
– Structure columns in a 4 column (4 columns within) layout.
– Render images to fill column spaces.
– Define full stack for skillset.
– Change Profile Picture.
– Add styling to add border radius around the image.
– Structure top section to display Intro and Profile Picture.
– Define placement for Twitter/Facebook handle.
– Structure Contact Page into two column structure.
– Code out Accordion style FAQs to showcase questions.
– Structure Contact Form 7 to make it compatible w/ Bulma Framework
– Introduce anti-spam features to Contact Form 7.
– Create Projects page w/ multiple section structuring
– Create Services page to render AR/SLE sections.
– Update verbiage for sections on SLE.
– Update the image on the homepage to match the theme of the website.
– Pick a color scheme to use throughout the whole website
– Structure homepage using Bulma Hero formatting.
– Adjust footer/header placement w/ content.
– Make quick eye catching introduction.