Saint Louis Events
Every business needs a little social media boost.
Lets create a powerful presence.
I match business owners with locals to promote the most anticipated events happening in St. Louis.
Our insights speak for themselves.
We don't just like mentioning that we're aiming to be the best local event promoters, we let the insights prove it.
Communication is key.
We understand how important it is to get content out on time, so we strive to build our clients' presence and following through precise analytic trend-watching algorithms.
Make your business thrive with exposure.
– Update background image on Stack Section.
– Add column under Stack to host resume.
– Update icons on Stack section.
– Introduce toolkit for each stack icon.
– Develop stack section on About page.
– Structure columns in a 4 column (4 columns within) layout.
– Render images to fill column spaces.
– Define full stack for skillset.
– Change Profile Picture.
– Add styling to add border radius around the image.
– Structure top section to display Intro and Profile Picture.
– Define placement for Twitter/Facebook handle.
– Structure Contact Page into two column structure.
– Code out Accordion style FAQs to showcase questions.
– Structure Contact Form 7 to make it compatible w/ Bulma Framework
– Introduce anti-spam features to Contact Form 7.
– Create Projects page w/ multiple section structuring
– Create Services page to render AR/SLE sections.
– Update verbiage for sections on SLE.
– Update the image on the homepage to match the theme of the website.
– Pick a color scheme to use throughout the whole website
– Structure homepage using Bulma Hero formatting.
– Adjust footer/header placement w/ content.
– Make quick eye catching introduction.