Nice to meet you.
Please take a look around!
I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive designs. When I'm not coding, messing with fake reality or pushing the boundaries on pixels, I'm out working out at the gym or hiking big terrains.
If that's not enough to juggle, I also have to handle over 40,000+ locals in the St. Louis region and give them updated content each and everyday. Why you ask? Find out here.
Did you know?
– Update background image on Stack Section.
– Add column under Stack to host resume.
– Update icons on Stack section.
– Introduce toolkit for each stack icon.
– Develop stack section on About page.
– Structure columns in a 4 column (4 columns within) layout.
– Render images to fill column spaces.
– Define full stack for skillset.
– Change Profile Picture.
– Add styling to add border radius around the image.
– Structure top section to display Intro and Profile Picture.
– Define placement for Twitter/Facebook handle.
– Structure Contact Page into two column structure.
– Code out Accordion style FAQs to showcase questions.
– Structure Contact Form 7 to make it compatible w/ Bulma Framework
– Introduce anti-spam features to Contact Form 7.
– Create Projects page w/ multiple section structuring
– Create Services page to render AR/SLE sections.
– Update verbiage for sections on SLE.
– Update the image on the homepage to match the theme of the website.
– Pick a color scheme to use throughout the whole website
– Structure homepage using Bulma Hero formatting.
– Adjust footer/header placement w/ content.
– Make quick eye catching introduction.